1004 Dresser Court
Raleigh, NC 27609
NCPA is a membership organization and the first priority of the staff is serving members.
MEMBERS – We request that all questions and/or requests for assistance be sent via e-mail rather than leaving a phone message. This allows us to help you more quickly and to route questions to the appropriate person/committee within NCPA. We value your membership and want to do all we can to be of assistance.
GENERAL PUBLIC – We will do the best we can to answer in a timely manner. Please submit any questions via e-mail.
Sally Cameron – [email protected]
- Policy Issues
- Ethical and/or Legal Questions
Carol Kulwicki – [email protected]
- Student Activities
- Continuing Education (CE)
- CE Co-Sponsorship
Elizabeth Cloud – [email protected]
- Disaster Response
- Referral Service
- Member Updates (including name, address, email, etc.; web login info)
Mary Bastone – [email protected]
- Newsletter (The NC Psychologist)
- DIPP Directory
- Advertising for NCPA website, via email blast, & The NC Psychologist